Destiny Church pastor Brian Tamaki has been granted a bail variation to go on holiday next month, RNZ reports. Restrictions on outdoor gatherings ended for My Vaccine Pass users at 11.59pm on Friday, and will lift for everyone – even unvaccinated people – on 5 April. These restrictions were the basis for the charges against him, so there is no risk he could breach gathering laws and therefore his bail conditions after this date.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor