Former senior figures have accused the Greens of jettisoning core principles as party discontent surfaces over its co-operation agreement in government, Newshub reports. Former co-leader and current head of Greenpeace New Zealand Russel Norman has called Green minister James Shaw’s climate position “simply not credible”. A number of activists have recently stepped away from the party, including former executive and policy branch members.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday