Three sunscreen brands have failed to meet their own sun protection claims, Newshub reports. Out of the nine sunscreens tested, six met their SPF label claim and requirements for broad-spectrum protection. Natural Instinct Invisible Natural Sunscreen SPF30, Sukin Suncare Sheer Touch Facial Sunscreen Untinted SPF30 and Banana Boat Daily Protect Sunscreen Lotion SPF50+ did not meet their label claims. “It’s important that New Zealanders can make informed choices this summer and trust label claims,” said Consumer NZ senior writer Belinda Castles.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday