Ask any British ex-pat what they miss about the homeland and after looking vaguely perplexed for a moment, the majority will answer, “the pub”, says NZ Herald. The Fox Sporting Bar is a Downtown Auckland mainstay, but its most recent transformation has turned it into The Fox, A London Pub. The kitchen seems to have been pulled straight out of Brixton, and the only thing that doesn’t make The Fox quintessentially British is the coffee.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday