Sunday was a wet day for the country, Newshub reports, with the prediction of heavy rainfall amounts approaching 50mm in some areas. This week will see even more rain as a tropical cyclone exiting the tropics links up with a larger but weaker low over New Zealand.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday