Updated rating valuations for the Auckland region have been delayed and are now expected to be available in March 2022, Auckland Council reports. The COVID-19 pandemic has added layers of complexity which have affected the council’s ability to conduct the revaluation this year. Ratepayer confidence is paramount therefore it is crucial that the Office of the Valuer General (OVG) completes a detailed audit process.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday