Police have reissued an appeal for sightings or any information of a man who has been missing for nearly a month, NZ Herald reports. Ōtāhuhu resident Atonio Finau, 65, was last seen on November 16 and his family have serious concerns for his welfare. His whereabouts remains unknown despite a number of inquiries carried out. A spokesperson said his disappearance is out of character and they are appealing for anyone with information to contact police on 105 and quote file number 211203/4366.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday