Reports of graffiti in Auckland have significantly increased following the Covid-19 lockdown, Stuff reveals. Taggers have made a mess of the northern motorway near the Auckland Harbour Bridge, and police say those who contributed put their safety at risk. They have labelled the actions of vandals who have tagged a large area of the northern motorway between Wellington St and the Auckland Harbour Bridge as “incredibly dangerous”. Taggers could face a community-based sentence and/or fines of up to $2000 or $500 respectively under the Summary Offences Act.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday