New Zealand’s first case of Omicron was identified, as the country hit its 90 percent full vaccination target, children between five and 11 will be able to get the vaccine, and protesters marched on Parliament demanding an end to the vaccine mandates and restrictions. RNZ explores the latest updates in New Zealand’s fight against Covid-19.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’