Still edgy, diverse and authentic, Karangahape Road is now an uber-modern, smoothly functioning street, Auckland Council reveals. Colour, charm, music, lights, nightlife, shops and new design elements which celebrate the Māori adventurers who walked this ridgeline between harbours hundreds of years ago, are just some of the attractions on offer. Explore the vast menu of places to eat and drink, and of course do some shopping.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday