DIY Covid tests will be available in pharmacies from mid-December, while businesses will have access to them from next week, RNZ reveals. The test takes about 15 minutes to process but is less accurate than the PCR test currently used in testing centres. Initially people will be able to buy them but will have to use them in front of a pharmacist. People buying testing in pharmacies will need to pay for them in most cases, but associate health Minister Ayesha Verrall said people using them for public health reasons won’t need to pay.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday