Three people have been arrested and charged with murder in relation to the killing of Robert Hart in New Lynn last week, Stuff reports. Hart, who was a father to two young children, was fatally shot outside the New Haven Motel on Great North Rd, New Lynn, on Friday morning. Police were called just after 10am Friday and officers tried to provide first aid, but the 40-year-old died at the scene. Two men, 31 and 37, and a 20-year-old woman were arrested on Tuesday after armed police searched a West Auckland property.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday