Auckland hairdressers are preparing for a surge in customers when they are allowed to re-open on Friday, a week before businesses adjust to new requirements, RNZ reports. Auckland businesses are grappling with how they will manage using the app to scan vaccine passports on top of number and distancing restrictions next Friday, but hairdressers kick off at the end of this week. It’s a welcome surprise for them, but the reality of demand may see many working late nights and weekends.
- Bank CEO on how Kiwis can prepare financially and mentally for 2022
- No ‘downward trend’ in pedestrian, cyclist deaths on Auckland roads
- Delta has become a Māori pandemic, Waitangi Tribunal hearing told
- Regional Parks to receive Māori names and share history
- Nutritionist calls on fast-food chains to display easy to interpret warning signs