Auckland hairdressers are preparing for a surge in customers when they are allowed to re-open on Friday, a week before businesses adjust to new requirements, RNZ reports. Auckland businesses are grappling with how they will manage using the app to scan vaccine passports on top of number and distancing restrictions next Friday, but hairdressers kick off at the end of this week. It’s a welcome surprise for them, but the reality of demand may see many working late nights and weekends.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday