Mount Albert Grammar School students went back to online learning when a student tested positive for the virus on Sunday, NZ Herald reports. About 130 students and staff required Covid testing, and a number of students may be required to isolate for 14 days following what is believed to be new guidance on contact classification. Principal Patrick Drumm says the risk of transmission is low and he is optimistic senior students will be able to return to school on Monday. The case did everything right following their infection.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday