Wellington-based Government officials have decided Level 3, Step 1 rules on Aucklanders getting together outside apply only to friends and family, not companies worried about increasingly stressed and burnt out staff, Newsroom writes. If a stressed, stuck-at-home office worker is looking for support from a colleague through a one-on-one masked stroll, it’s not allowed under Level 3, Step 1 rules – if it’s work-related, stick to Zoom. “Do a small group of people in Wellington know what’s happening in Auckland? Do they realise how serious the situation is?” asks Brett O’Riley, chief executive of the Employers and Manufacturers Association.
- Aucklanders warned against swimming at Oakley Creek waterfall
- Brian Tamaki bail appeal: Will be released from prison ‘very shortly’
- Warning for consumers after spike in food poisoning from undercooked shellfish
- Seal pup rescued from Westfield train depot
- Kiwi doctors use high-speed genetic testing to diagnose critically-ill Auckland baby