Wellington-based Government officials have decided Level 3, Step 1 rules on Aucklanders getting together outside apply only to friends and family, not companies worried about increasingly stressed and burnt out staff, Newsroom writes. If a stressed, stuck-at-home office worker is looking for support from a colleague through a one-on-one masked stroll, it’s not allowed under Level 3, Step 1 rules – if it’s work-related, stick to Zoom. “Do a small group of people in Wellington know what’s happening in Auckland? Do they realise how serious the situation is?” asks Brett O’Riley, chief executive of the Employers and Manufacturers Association.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions