Another man has been charged after an anti-lockdown protest in Auckland Domain on the weekend, RNZ reports. A 57-year-old will appear in court next Tuesday, alongside Destiny Church leader Brian Tamaki who had been charged over the event. About 1000 people are estimated to have been at the event, which Tamaki spoke at for about 45 minutes, protesting various aspects of the Covid-19 response. The police investigation is continuing and police are not ruling out further charges or enforcement action against others who attended the event.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions