Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern says Cabinet has agreed to the use of vaccine certificates in New Zealand, RNZ reports. A vaccine certificate is proof that you have been vaccinated and is now common overseas, Ardern says. New Zealand’s “vaccine passport” is likely to be a digital Covid-19 vaccination certificate containing a QR code. However, they intend to keep the paper form available to people who don’t have access to digital technology.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions