Nominations are open for the Fonterra Dairy Woman of the Year award, Rural News reports. Fonterra chief executive Miles Hurrell says no other award in New Zealand specifically recognises the capability and success of women in the dairy industry and they are proud to sponsor it. “In these challenging times it’s more important than ever to recognise the outstanding women who are passionate about dairying, who are leaders in their communities and who work to be positive role models, bringing good people together to achieve good things and enabling the next generation of farmers to succeed.” Nominations are open until March 2022.
- Bank CEO on how Kiwis can prepare financially and mentally for 2022
- No ‘downward trend’ in pedestrian, cyclist deaths on Auckland roads
- Delta has become a Māori pandemic, Waitangi Tribunal hearing told
- Regional Parks to receive Māori names and share history
- Nutritionist calls on fast-food chains to display easy to interpret warning signs