On October 16, the Super Saturday event – now dubbed a “National day for action for vaccination” – will see vaccine clinics and pop-up events open nationwide, for the whole day and some into the evening, Stuff reports. Super Saturday is an event to help those who are vaccine hesitant gain more information and support their decision to get vaccinated. “We need to pull out all the stops to increase our vaccination rates. It has never been more urgent,” says the Ministry of Health. Free travel on public transport for vaccinations will continue, and multiple vaccination sites will be open across the city.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions