Air New Zealand cancellation of domestic flights into early December has sparked customer anger and complaints to the Commerce Commission, NZ Herald reports. The airline is citing alert level uncertainty but travellers say flights still in the system are much more expensive. Air New Zealand chief customer and sales officer Leanne Geraghty told the Herald a large number of flights have been cancelled due to the Auckland border remaining in place. “We know how incredibly frustrating last-minute flight cancellations have been for our customers,” she said. Last year the airline made over 1000 schedule changes, many in response to alert level changes.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday