Police have dished out 14 infringement notices to people who attended a North Shore house party, in breach of lockdown rules, Stuff reports. Those issued with infringement notices are required to pay a maximum of $300, but from November that rises to a maximum of $4,000. “These restrictions are in place to help stop the spread of Covid-19, particularly given the risks that the Delta strain poses,” a spokesperson said. From November 1, people who breach pandemic public health restrictions face fines of up to $12,000 while companies can be fined up to $15,000 for court action.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday