Area Commander Counties Manukau South Inspector Joe Hunter said the two missing women in a south Auckland bush have been found, after two local men who were familiar with the area went out looking for them. Taiapo and Flavell were found 10 kilometres from the starting point of their walk, Stuff reports. Both women have no injuries, and police thanked the community for providing information and support. Police and LANDSAR staff were searching the area after the pair were not seen for over 24 hours.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions