Newshub reveals an online map showing which New Zealand suburbs had the biggest gains in property values over the last 12 months – and which had the smallest. CoreLogic’s ‘Mapping the Market‘ tool allows users to click on a suburb of interest to see the median property value. The suburb with the biggest annual price gain (September 2021 compared to September 2020), was Auckland’s Ponsonby, while the most expensive suburb in New Zealand is Auckland’s Herne Bay. CoreLogic’s mapping the market report is compiled quarterly.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions