The Police Commissioner is warning people false information is being circulated online about the New Lynn supermarket terror attack, Newshub reveals. On Tuesday Andrew Coster urged people to exercise caution regarding unverified information on social media. “I would urge anyone… to be aware that much of what is circulating on social media platforms, is either false, or inaccurate,” he said in a statement. He said police are carrying out reassurance patrols at places of worship and essential services to ensure Kiwis feel safe.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions