Kiwis stuck in New South Wales will have another opportunity to get back to New Zealand, if they meet the criteria, Stuff reveals. People will have until 5pm (3pm AEST) on Saturday, September 11, to apply via the Managed Isolation and Quarantine website, with the flight due to depart Sydney for Auckland next Wednesday. The first managed flight organised by the Government arrived on September 5 with 93 people on board. This additional flight would allow more people in urgent situations to come home, MBIE said.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions