The private funding bid to keep the next America’s Cup in Auckland has launched a website on the same day Team New Zealand finally received more details, Stuff reveals. The website kiwihomedefence.com said “the team at Kiwi Home Defence is committed to supporting the America’s Cup Defenders, Team New Zealand, keep AC37 on home waters, in Tāmaki Makaurau, on the mighty Waitematā.” Team New Zealand said they are “exploring that option”.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions