As most of the country exits Level 4, with Auckland and Northland still facing longer lockdowns, RNZ collated a collection of some of the best fun and uplifting social media content from day 14 of lockdown. Content includes Level 3 takeaway cravings, working from home mishaps and questionable mask alternatives.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’