In central Auckland, some electronic billboards have stopped advertising businesses and are instead sharing memes in an attempt to bring a smile to Kiwis impacted by the current COVID-19 lockdown, Newshub reveals. Three Lumo-controlled billboards have begun displaying content from popular Instagram account nzlockdownmemes, which has 95,000 Instagram followers. Meanwhile, charities have also been given display space.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions