Team New Zealand head Grant Dalton has demanded to know which overseas interests might be connected with a private sector bid to keep the next America’s Cup defence in Auckland, Stuff reveals. Dalton said clear answers about who the Kiwi Home Defence campaign was connected to, were needed before anything further happens. Dalton wrote to Greymouth Petroleum chief executive Mark Dunphy, who wants to help fund an Auckland America’s Cup defence. Dunphy conducted a poll which he said shows the vast majority of New Zealanders want the cup defended in Auckland.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions