Two more Auckland supermarkets have shut their doors as hundreds of workers self-isolate after potentially being exposed to Covid-19, Stuff reports. The Countdown in south Auckland’s Māngere Mall will be closed until September 1, and Hauraki Corner Countdown, on the North Shore, will also close for two weeks so workers can bolster staff numbers at other stores. It comes after two Countdowns in the central city – on Albert St and Halsey St – were closed for the same reason.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions