Two more Auckland supermarkets have shut their doors as hundreds of workers self-isolate after potentially being exposed to Covid-19, Stuff reports. The Countdown in south Auckland’s Māngere Mall will be closed until September 1, and Hauraki Corner Countdown, on the North Shore, will also close for two weeks so workers can bolster staff numbers at other stores. It comes after two Countdowns in the central city – on Albert St and Halsey St – were closed for the same reason.
- In praise of public libraries, and those who work in them
- Costco’s $100 million Auckland store delays opening
- Consulting Group says New Zealand’s brand has never been stronger
- Auckland man allegedly behind prolific graffiti tag ’caused $250k in damage’
- Why the bank of mum and dad is now moving in with the kids