Aucklanders fear opportunistic thieves have been targeting their food boxes and online order deliveries during lockdown, NZ Herald reports. A number of residents have reported having their parcel stolen shortly after it was delivered, with a mother-of-four in Sandringham telling the Herald her Hello Fresh food box was stolen from her front porch within eight minutes of it being delivered. “I can’t get to the supermarket because I just had surgery a couple of weeks ago,” she said.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions