Provided you wear a mask, maintain a two metre distance from other people and stick to your local area, the stupid little lockdown walk is one of our few permitted excuses to leave the house at the moment. Going on your lockdown walk and don’t want to be alone with your own thoughts? The Spinoff has got you covered with their most devoted pod-heads sharing their favourite recommendations “to get you through your humiliating daily trot around the block”.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions