Fullers360, Auckland’s biggest ferry operator, has been hit by a possibly record level of cancellations during July, Stuff reports. The ferry operator beefed up local training to tackle staff shortages aggravated by the Covid-19 border closures. Meanwhile, a new preventative maintenance regime had started in April, and Auckland Transport said Fullers is also looking at extending the duty hours of its maintenance crews and adding a second location.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions