The Government’s decision to open the borders while continuing to stamp out every case of Covid-19 will further stretch already strained public health teams, Marc Daalder of Newsroom reports. Daalder notes that the decision to progressively open the borders in 2022 and continue to deal with Covid-19 incursions through contact tracing, testing and case isolation, means the Government has ultimately piled more work on the already full plates of strained public health staff.
- In praise of public libraries, and those who work in them
- Costco’s $100 million Auckland store delays opening
- Consulting Group says New Zealand’s brand has never been stronger
- Auckland man allegedly behind prolific graffiti tag ’caused $250k in damage’
- Why the bank of mum and dad is now moving in with the kids