Tributes have poured in for Auckland restaurateur Barton Littlejohn, following his death earlier this week, NZ Herald reports. Littlejohn was the owner of Auckland’s Sails and his life was inextricably linked to the restaurant industry – a passion he inherited from his parents Valerie and Phillip Littlejohn, the co-owners of Wellington’s famed Orsini’s restaurant. His affable personality and his willingness to always give his customers something a little extra allowed him to build a reputation that has stood the test of time.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions