Workers at a North Shore Four Square supermarket are being praised for the way they patiently dealt with a woman refusing to wear a mask while she taunted and filmed them, Newshub reports. Masks were last week made mandatory for people accessing essential services during COVID-19 alert level 4. “Our Four Square team showed an unbelievable amount of patience towards this customer who we think is being extremely inconsiderate to our team who have been working tirelessly for days to ensure the needs of their community are met,” Foodstuffs spokeswoman Antoinette Laird said.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions