A Government Covid-19 map separating Auckland from the rest of the North Island has created confusion at one north Waikato street, splitting neighbours into different alert levels, Stuff reports. on Mercer’s Koheroa Rd, residents on the same street have been split into alert levels 3 and 4, according to the official Covid-19 Alert Level Boundary Map. Auckland’s Covid-19 border had stretched south to Mercer since early 2021 after north Waikato residents struggled to access their local supermarkets and medical services in south Auckland the year prior.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions