The Strategic Covid-19 Public Health Advisory Group, spearheaded by Professor Sir David Skegg released its report consisting of three letters of advice sent to the government on June 10, June 24 and July 27, Stuff reports. The report states that New Zealand can start reopening to the world in early 2022 as long as Kiwis have had the chance to be vaccinated. Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern will be publicly responding to the advice and outlining at least some of the Government’s plans in response on Thursday.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions