The moment a group of youths were involved in a high-speed police chase through Auckland in a stolen vehicle has been captured on camera, Newshub reveals. One of the vehicles was spotted by the Eagle helicopter and monitored as it travelled at “high speeds” to the motorway exit at Lincoln Rd in west Auckland. The other vehicle was monitored heading into Auckland city where the driver was taken into custody. Now a video from the incident has surfaced on social media showing four youths in a car being chased by police.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions