South Auckland has faced a number of shootings in the past few weeks, one resulting in a bullet being shot through the window of a Takanini home while young children slept inside, NZ Herald reports. Meanwhile, a Manurewa resident is “extremely lucky” not to have been hurt by bullets that entered her home during another unrelated Auckland shooting. Police responded to reports of gunfire in Finlayson Ave, Manurewa at 10.47pm and found two homes and a vehicle that were significantly damaged.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions