Police are investigating the death of a baby at Auckland’s Middlemore Hospital emergency department this week, NZ Herald reports. The death was being treated as unexplained according to Counties Manukau Detective Senior Sergeant Mike Hayward. A post-mortem examination was carried out on Thursday, but police aren’t in a position to comment further until more inquiries have been made.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions