Police are hoping someone will come forward with information after a dead baby was discovered at a recycling plant in Onehunga, NZ Herald reports. It appears the baby was brought in via recycling waste that went into the facility around 6.30pm, but police do not know where in Auckland the recycling was picked up from. Detective Scott Beard said, “What we want to do is find the mother. We’re concerned there are medical issues and she needs help and support.” The baby’s cause of death is unknown.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions