Police and fire investigators are still investigating the cause of a house fire in central Auckland, Stuff reports. The fire broke out at 5.40pm on Saturday in a block of flats on Grey Lynn’s Great North Rd. The blaze was well-involved by the time Fire and Emergency NZ arrived, and the busy main road had to be closed for up to four hours while it was brought under control. Three people were injured in the fire, with all three taken to Auckland City Hospital – one person remains in critical condition.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions