Auckland Council employees are frequently subjected to unacceptable behaviour, directed towards them by customers and members of the public. A new campaign, called ‘No excuse for abuse’, is being launched with the aim to remind Aucklanders that council people are just like them and deserve their respect. It comes after Chief Executive Jim Stabback released a report in May 2021 on the policies, processes and procedures that support employee wellbeing at Auckland Council, making a public commitment to the wellbeing of his staff.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions