Auckland Council Chief Executive Jim Stabback states, “Following the emergence of COVID-19 in the community, we are closing our community facilities in line with Government guidelines. However, I want to reassure people that some services will continue, including waste collection and disposal, critical maintenance works and continuation of core public transport function for Level 4 service workers.” For a full list of the services that are and aren’t available during Alert Level 4, please visit the Auckland Council website.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions