Two lucky people from Auckland and Hamilton have won $500,000 with Saturday’s Lotto First Division draw, Stuff reports. Powerball was not struck and has rolled over to Wednesday night, where the jackpot will be $6 million. Strike Four was also not struck and would be $600,000 on Wednesday.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions