Auckland Airport is going ahead with plans to merge the domestic and international terminals, RNZ reports. The airport will also upgrade its roading system and existing domestic terminal. However, four other large projects are on hold until demand returns; an expanded international airfield and taxiway, a new cargo precinct, a new international arrivals area and a second runway.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions