With the extension of level four for the whole country, the financial squeeze on many businesses and individuals just got even tighter. BusinessDesk’s Rebecca Stevenson of the Spinoff has compiled an extensive list of the support on offer and how you can access it. Options include the wage subsidy, resurgence support payment, leave support scheme, short-term absence payment, and childcare support for essential workers.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions