A newly-released video appearing to show a Waiheke Island marina construction security guard being kicked in the head highlights the extent of the tension in the Kennedy Point occupation, Stuff reports. Last week, opponents of the marina took over a construction pontoon after a day of escalating violence. The video, from July 7, appeared to show construction crew members pushing protectors into the sea from the platform, and workers and protectors tussling.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions