A woman was arrested in Auckland on Wednesday morning, after allegedly trying to run someone over then deliberately ramming into a stationary police car, TVNZ reports. According to police inspector Peter Raynes, a person reported a vehicle driving the wrong way on Quay Street near Princes Wharf shortly after 8am. No-one was injured in the incident.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions